Swim Fashion Week once again heated up Miami Beach! The show continues to bring together a diverse group of designers that derive their inspiration from travel, their upbringing and the latest trends.
- The one-pieces are very strong for the season. Many brands often double as bodysuits and are perfect beach-to-street lifestyle pieces.
- Bright colors are in for spring and are popping up in brands that are usually known for more natural tones. Acacia, Mikoh, Minimale Animale, Kaohs, Solid & Striped, Rhythm and Skye & Staghorn have all incorporated bright colors into their spring lines.
- Pops of bright and neon colors are making an appearance, muted tones are still very popular for the upcoming spring.
- Specialty fabrics are increasingly popular, especially for one-pieces. Ribbed, seersucker, smocking and other novelty fabrics are strong for Spring 2018.
- Many brands have created bottoms with more coverage that still allow women to feel sexy and feminine.