Because washing your makeup off is too much work.
1. Hide a manicure that’s growing out by creating a glitter effect starting at the base of your nails
The best way to distract from a chipped or overgrown manicure is to use glitter.
Not only is it pretty, it would last for what feels like forever.
2. Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup
Because sleeping with your makeup on can cause breakouts and infections, keep a makeup remover handy for when you are too lazy to do some washing.
3. Use lipstick to add a little colour to your lips, cheeks, and eyes
For days when you don’t want to stress over makeup simply use your lippie to add a little colour to your life.
Swipe your lipstick along your cheekbone, brow bone, and lips, then blend it out with your fingers for a subtle glow.
4. If you’re out of eyeliner use a mascara
Rather than dashing to a store in a haze. Borrow some mascara by using a small liner brush to grab the formula with your mascara brush.
5. Give your heels a relaxing foot treatment
If your heels resemble cracked pavement, give yourself a relaxing foot treatment while you sleep. Cover each foot with a healing foot lotion or oil, and slip them into socks before hopping in bed at night. In the morning, your feet will be soft and smooth.
6. Want your glossy lipstick to have a matte look without buying a new tube?
Dab on some concealer before applying. It’ll make it matte just like that, and it’ll also keep your lipstick on longer.
7. If you don’t want to bother with fixing and refixing your hair all day long, spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.