Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores.
- Wrap tape measure under the armpits, around the fullest part of the bust.
- Traditional method: Wrap tape measure just under the breasts, around the rib cage. Don’t forget to add four (five if odd number) inches this is your band width. Then subtract your bust measurement from your band width. The result is your bra/cup size.
- Modern method: Wrap tape measure just under the breasts, around the rib cage. This is your underbust measurement. Round up to the nearest even number to get your band size. Then subtract your underbust measurement from your bust measurement .
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants.
- Stand with legs about 6 inches (15.2 cm) apart and measure around the fullest part of the hips (usually about 7-10 inches below the waist).